Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

October 18, 2012

Trapped In The Closet Continuation To Premier From November 23rd


Late last year, when R Kelly announced that he would add chapters to his famous ``Trapped In The Closet`` series, which left off at episode 22 in 2007, it was hard to believe, but the new trailer for "Chapter 23" looks pretty promising.
After a five-year hiatus since he dropped the last installation, Kells had a little explaining to do. The newly released trailer finds him perched on a chair in storytelling position, all suited-up and looking pretty comical. He vows that "these next chapters of 'Trapped in the Closet' is gonna be so crazy," and proceeds to get us caught up with his characters since we last saw them
Kelly recently told Time that 20 new chapters of "Trapped in the Closet" will be released November 23 on IFC, and he's still got plenty more in store after that.
In early August he told MTV News that 30 Chaptershad already been written. "I'm so glad to know there are a lot of fans still waiting to find out what the package is, and I'm coming, you guys," he said. "In four weeks, I just did 30 chapters of 'Trapped in the Closet' and I'm proud of it; I'm very excited about it because it took on a life of its own. It took me over."
The best way he could describe the effect that writing new chapters has had on him, was comparing it to walking a very forceful dog. "This is what 'Trapped in the Closet' is doing for me right now, it's kind of pulling me. It has pulled me, and there are a lot of cliff hangers, a lot of different chapters, and other characters that have created themselves in the story. It's very, very off the damn chain."
Look out for those 20 new chapters on Black Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page viewers