Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

October 18, 2012

T.I Stays Out Of Gucci Mane & Jeezy`s Beef

Gucci Mane, T.I., Young Jeezy
Warring sons of the ATL Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy may be tied up in beef, but T.I. is keeping his hands free. Asked about the ongoing feud and Gucci Mane's implication that he might be somehow involved, T.I. said he knew nothing of the matter and insisted beef is the furthest thing from his mind.


"Sometimes things happen in life and you don't know why," he said in an interview with Hot 107.9. "I'm focused on that sack [of money]. So anything else, I don't even hear it."


Tip, who has been pursuing acting roles and business deals of late, made it clear that he was staying out of the feud and said the only thing on his mind currently is reaching higher levels of financial success.


"I'm trying to get at the same place that Jay [Jay-Z] and Puff [Diddy] at, net worth wise, so that's what I'm focused on. Period," he said.


Drama between Gucci and Jeezy escalated last week when the Snowman called Gucci "retarded" on the radio and Gucci released a diss track called "Truth," on which he alleges that Jeezy is a bad father among other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page viewers